INDIO - A student at Indio High School was diagnosed with active tuberculosis, a bacterial disease transmitted from person to person through the air, but he's expected to recover, according to the Riverside County Department of Public Health.
- 1 Skateboarder Killed by Hit & Run Driver in DHS
- 2 FBI Joins Hunt for Bank Robber
- 3 Local Filmmaker Shoots Hollywood Movie in the Valley
- 4 YOU ASK. WE INVESTIGATE: Donating to Charity, Where Does My Money Go?
- 5 Valley Residents Thankful for Free Health Care
- 6 High Wind Warning for Coachella Valley
- 7 Adopt-A-Pet- Tuesday: Meet Dorothy
- 8 HOLIDAY LIGHTS: Tuesday, December 3. PALM SPRINGS
- 9 Tiny Tot Needs a Home for the Holidays
- 10 First Person Cured of AIDS Speaks for World AIDS Day