Tis the season for scarves, jackets and bundling up the kids. The desert saw its coldest day of the year with a high of 62 degrees Thursday.
- 1 Local Teams Compete in SoCal Super Bowl
- 2 Tuberculosis Case at Indio High School
- 3 Skateboarder Killed by Hit & Run Driver in DHS
- 4 Valley Residents Thankful for Free Health Care
- 5 Figure Skating Show this Weekend in Rancho Mirage
- 6 Local Filmmaker Shoots Hollywood Movie in the Valley
- 7 Fast Food Workers To Strike for Better Wages
- 8 Man Convicted of Killing Clifford Lambert Sentenced to Life in Prison
- 9 HOLIDAY LIGHTS Wednesday, December 4th. COACHELLA
- 10 YOU ASK. WE INVESTIGATE: Donating to Charity, Where Does My Money Go?