INDIO - A new project is expected to improve traffic flow on the Jefferson and Indio Boulevard exits on Interstate 10. It's an interchange that constantly gives drivers headaches with its loops and narrow streets.
- 1 Relative of Man Found Dead in Thousand Palms: "It Has to be Murder"
- 2 KMIR NEWS EXCLUSIVE: Family Speaking After Man Found Dead in Thousand Palms
- 3 Thousands Cross the Valley for Our Lady of Guadalupe
- 4 Law Enforcement Sweep Targets Parolees
- 5 HOLIDAY LIGHTS: Wednesday, December 11. Palm Desert
- 6 YOU ASK. WE INVESTIGATE: Closure of Local Kart Racing Company
- 7 Celebrate the Season with General Air Conditioning KMIR Holiday Lights!
- 8 Alleged Jewel Thief In Court; KMIR News Has Learned She Will Be Released Today
- 9 HOLIDAY LIGHTS: Tuesday, December 10. Palm Desert
- 10 Valley Residents Thankful for Free Health Care
- More Stories »