Ask the Therapist
Rancho Mirage - Please join us for the third in a series of informational community service programs designed to address YOUR questions on, Thursday, November 10, 2011 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Bring your questions to a complimentary open forum event to be held at the Holiday Inn Express in Rancho Mirage.
• What does a therapist do? How will I benefit?
• What can I do to feel better about myself?
• When I'm stressed what can I do to help myself?
• How do I help a family member who is struggling with alcohol,
drugs or other addictions?
• What can we do to enhance and improve our relationship?
• Retirement isn't what I expected, what am I doing wrong?
• So....what is codependency? Am I codependent?
• How do I know if someone I care about or myself is depressed?
• Why do my relationships keep ending badly?
• How do I deal with that person at work?
• How much do therapists charge?
We can address all of these questions and more! If you have concerns, let's talk about the help that is available to you.
Bring your friends and loved ones and join Linda L. Calvin, LMFT, RAS, Kristin Van De Carr, PhD,
Alisa Huntington, LMFT, Sherry Ellison, PhD, and Daryl L. Frazier, Certified Trainer of NLP, Hypnosis, and Time Empowerment Techniques.
Special guest appearances by local medical and health professionals.
Free informational hand-outs and door prizes! Space is limited.
Please RSVP to (760) 837-9480
Holiday Inn Express
71-730 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
(next to Applebee's).